1. Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions begun late due to the client arriving late end at the appointed time and are full price.
2. Clients provide a health history and update the clinic when necessary. An intake form is required for our sessions. This is initially sent via email to new clients. If the intake form is not filled out prior to the session, the client will complete the form when they come in for the appointment, which may reduce hands on time on the table if the scheduled appointment already started.
3. Cancellations and rescheduling with less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge of 50% of the service. No Call/No Shows or request for reduction of time at the time of service will be charged 100% of the entire original amount reserved. You can call, email or text to notify us. If the client does not notify us of their cancellation, a 100% charge of the service fee is owed, and will need to be paid before any future appointments are recieved.
4. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered.
5. During mobile massage appointments, if a client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the appointed time he or she will be charged for the full session.
6. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the practitioner’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately, and the full session price is due.